Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mrs. Pennsylvania America Pageant

One of my dearest friends, Marci competed for the title of Mrs. PA America this evening. She did a fabulous job and I am so very proud of her. I wanted to share some photos with you. She unfortunately she did take the title but did get 2nd runner up and I know she is very proud of that. I did also get to see some of my friends from up north so it was really nice and I really enjoyed it.

Marci - Evening Gown

Susan- Mrs. PA International
Mary - Mrs. N. Dakota US
Being funny :-)

Allison -Mrs. PA America 2007 (We went to Mrs. America together)

Chris - Mr. Delaware 2008

Tracey, Marci, Susan and I after the pageant

I love taking pictures with these girls, I feel so tall!! :-)

I almost forgot... I also got to see my grandson Christopher and granddaughter Caitlyn. They are getting so big!!


1 comment:

My Stehlar journey said...

Girl, I never knew you had grandchildren! Do you really??