Monday, August 25, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant

This last Saturday night I had the opportunity to attend the 24th Annual Beauties of America Pageant. It was a wonderful pageant and would suggest this system to anyone of my friends. The winners were beautiful inside and out. I also ran into a very dear friend of mine, Mrs. NY America 2004 Missy Ognibene. She is such a sweetheart and it was so wonderful to see her. I also met the new state director for North Carolina International Joy Pfister who I think is a wonderful person and am looking forward to working with her. Aislinn Carter is someone else that I met is a such a hoot. We laughed almost the entire pageant and she is just so amazing. We actually share the same birthday and live not far away from each other, so I feel bad for the hubby :-) Enjoy the photos and see you all soon.
Missy and myself as always... laughing
Lori, Mrs NY International, Joy, Mrs. VA International, myself and my new buddy Aislinn
Tina and myself - old friends

No comments: