Sunday, September 14, 2008

Angela's 30th Birthday in Delaware

This last weekend, we went to Delaware to see some of my best friends and to celebrate my 30th birthday. We had a BLAST!! 6 of us girls went out to CW Harborside in Wilmington and other than being very hot it was so much fun. My best friend, Jen arranged it all and some of her friends and mine all went out and had some old fashion clubbing fun :-) Thank you guys for making my 30th the BEST!!


Jennifer, myself and her friend Brandy.

My bestest friend EVER. Thanks for the party Jen!!

Susan, myself and Marci celebrating my 30th!!

Marci and Susan, the best pageant girls EVER!!

I miss you Jen!!

Brandy and myself, with the funny headband Jen made me wear :-).

Steven's godmother and another best friend, Tabitha.

My AWESOME Tiger Lili crown belt from Marci. Thank you so much!!

No comments: