Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day Two

I had most of the day off today as we were waiting for the rest of the delegates to come in, so my new best friends, New Mexico, Alaska, and Wyoming all went shopping!! It was really neat because we went to the mall and then are you ready for this... KMart!! And the best was that we were in our banners. It was so wonderful to see the reaction from all the residents here in Arizona. They are wonderful people and I would recommend coming here to everyone.

Us, outside the Park Place Mall.
Beauty Queens invading KMart


Orientation Dinner
Mrs. Arkansas, who is so funny and so sweet, myself and Mrs. Mississippi, who is also a great new friend.


My roommate and new best friend, Mrs. New York before the orientation dinner.

Mrs. World, Diane Tucker and myself.

Day Three

This morning we woke up and had a mile walk down the mountain to another beautiful resort for a fitness walk and breakfast. It was a lovely walk and luckily I think the wildlife was still asleep because nothing jumped out at us :-).


Mrs. New York, Mrs. S. Carolina and Mrs. Oregon.

Another beautiful view.


Another great woman, Mrs. Mississippi!!
Mrs. W. Virginia, who is so super sweet and myself.

I will always consider Mrs. Wyoming a very dear friend. :-)
This is Fred, who is a Boa. He was very relaxed and sweet, if that is possible :-).
This is my new spiky friend, I wanted to take him home with me.
Heading back to the Hotel.

No comments: