Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Family Trip and Reunion to New York

This past weekend was the annual Burns' Reunion. It is held every year in Buffalo NY, which is where my husband was born. I am from Rochester NY area so we go up there for about a week so see family and friends. It was a wonderful visit and we all had a great time. Please enjoy some pictures from our vacation.

My grandmother with Steven on her scooter.

Big smiles from grandma.

This is Tom thinking he was going to have a relaxing no work week. He is on the top of the barn fixing a vent.
This was the barn and that little speck is Tom.
Matthew with the "Moo Cows".

He was having a morning discussion with them.
They were talking back to him.

Steven being daddy's little helper.
The boys playing on the back of the tractor.
Steven with his great grandpa.

My great grandmother, she will be 97 in December and is healthier than a horse.
Mama and Papa Bosje, they were my adopted parents when I need them. They are wonderful people and I will always love them as my special parents.
Tom pushing our grandaugther Caitlyn and our son Matthew.
Matthew and Steven playing at the reunion.

No comments: